Want to learn how to make a juicy, healthy stuffed chicken breast that tastes fantastic? Read our post on how to make this delicious, easy meal!
You likely have most of these ingredients in your home already. If not, they will be easily found at your local grocery store.
Do not be afraid by the word “stuffed.”
It is a simple, quick and easy recipe that takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare, and is absolutely delicious!
This is definitely a “Winner winner chicken dinner!”
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 canned artichoke heart (chopped)
- 1 oz. low-fat mozzarella (optional)
- 4-6 large basil leaves (chopped)
- 1-2 tsps. Sundried tomato, (chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (sliced)
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- Pepper to liking
- Start by preheating your oven to 365 F (185 C)
- Cut the chicken breast nearly halfway through with a knife
- Mix the chopped mozzarella, artichokes, garlic, basil and sundried tomatoes together. Combine and stuff all ingredients into the open chicken breast
- Close the chicken breast and hold the ends together by placing toothpicks through in 5 or 6 spots
- Move the chicken breast onto aluminum foil or a baking sheet, and season with pepper, curry powder and paprika
- Bake for around 20 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breast
- Remove toothpicks and walla!
Serve & enjoy!
Bon Appétit 🙂
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: